My car has been towed. What should I do?
If you have specific questions, please call us at 309-637-0425.
Here is our standard procedure for impounded vehicles.
• No vehicle will be released until all charges have been paid.
• Any vehicle under police hold will not be released without a police hold release form.
• Registered owner of vehicle must be present and hold a valid driver's license.
• Cash, Visa, and Mastercard are acceptable forms of payment.
• Vehicles will be released only during office hours unless prior arrangements have been made.
• Office Hours are 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday-Friday (Closed major holidays)
• A $60 Gate fee will be charged for all after-hours pick-up.
How can I get my belongings from my vehicle?
No personal property will be released from any vehicle until all charges have been paid, except for items required by law.
These items include:
• Money - Cash, Credit Cards, Checks, Checkbooks
• Drivers Licenses - Any wallet, purse, or other property containing any drivers license or other identifying documents/materials
• Perishable Items - Food, Medication
What happens if I do not claim my vehicle?
Please call 309-637-0425 for details
2017 S. Darst St.
Peoria, IL 61607
Phone: (309) 637-0425
Fax: (309) 637-6097
Serving Central Illinois Since 1979